Russia is one of the most populous countries in the world and, for this reason alone, is an attractive place for investors. The founding of the Eurasian Economic Union in 2015 has given the country far-reaching economic impetus.
Both the Russian Patent and Trademark Office and the Eurasian Patent Office are located in Moscow. A Eurasian patent provides protection for Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Turkmenistan and Tajikistan. Trademarks and designs can also be protected through international registration.
EUROMARKPAT Russia was opened in Moscow in 1993. Since then, we have been offering our clients comprehensive advice and support in all aspects of industrial property protection in Russia and Eurasia without the cost of an intermediary. Our Moscow office has gradually expanded and now employs 11 patent and trademark attorneys and more than 10 administrators.
- Maxim Borissovich
- Marina Aleksandrovna Grineva
- Dr. Natalya Vasilevna Kusenkova
- Robert Arisovich Kaksis
- Yuri Volodevich Beloussov
- Dr. Veronika Yurievna Odintsova
- Dmitry Alexandrovich Zhitelev
- Alexey Vladimirovich Kulikov
- Ekaterina Viktorovna Kuznetsova
- Tatyana Vladimirovna Kuznetsova
- Roman Alexandrovich Sokolov