Marina Aleksandrovna Grineva
- Born in Moscow
- Studied Economics at the State Lomonosov University in Moscow
- Studied for a doctorate in Economics at the State Lomonosov University in Moscow
- Studied Patent Law at the Russian Institute of Intellectual Property, focussing on "Patent examination"
- Studied for a doctorate at the Russian Institute of Intellectual Property, focussing on "Civil law"
- Attended a course on the principles of court expert opinions at the Russian Ministry of Justice
- Admitted as a Russian Patent Attorney specializing in trade mark law in 1997
- Has been working for EUROMARKPAT since 1993
Main fields of activity
- Representing Russian and international clients in trade mark matters before the Russian Patent Office, the Patent Disputes Chamber, courts and the Federal Antimonopoly Service
- Advising clients in legal matters of industrial property protection
- Russian Chamber of Patent Attorneys (Board Member)
- Russian, English, German, French
- Figure skating, cookery, wine tasting