Maxim Borissovich Vesselitsky
- Born in Moscow in 1968
- Studied Electrical Engineering at Moscow State University of Technology "STANKIN"
- Studied Mechanical Engineering at the Institute of Machine Tools at Stuttgart University
- Studied Patent Systems at the Russian Institute of Intellectual Property, focussing on "Patent examination"
- Studied for a doctorate at the Russian Institute of Intellectual Property, focussing on "Civil law"
- Admitted as a Russian and Eurasian Patent Attorney in 1997
- Has been working for EUROMARKPAT since 1992
Main fields of activity
- Representing Russian and international clients in patent matters before the Russian and Eurasian Patent Offices and before national courts
- Areas of technical expertise: Mechanics, electrical engineering, electronics and related fields
- Russian Chamber of Patent Attorneys
- Russian, English, German
- Travel, cars, Formula 1